Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It is finished!

We did it, we conquered Hurricane Point and finished our Big Sur Marathon.

It was the most perfect marathon imaginable. Almost makes me not want to do another one, because I know nothing will ever be that good... almost...

I plan on writing a much more detailed account of our big day with pictures and all. But, right now I don't have a hookup for my camera or a scanner to scan the pictures I took with my disposable during the marathon. So, just a quick post to announce to the world that we had an amazing time!

I knew it was going to be the best weekend ever when I realized that my race number that was assigned to me was the last 4 digits of my home phone number!

Love to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Kim! Glad everything was wonderful!

Coach Spencer said...

Good seeing you this weekend & nice running! By the way, you're running on the wrong side of the road on your profile picture. Maybe that's how they do it in Florida. :) Take care!

Coach Spencer said...

Good thing you ran when you did with the fires there now.